Monday, December 6, 2010

mixed tape: yummy songs

One of my favorite things to do is make mixed tapes (CDs, playlists, whatevs you kids are calling 'em these days) that have a theme. One theme I've made several CDs based on is food songs. I mean, durr... I'm a food blogger. It's only natural! Here are some of my favorite all-time food-related tunes... it's a short portion of a long list, trust me. I could probably have a daily food music blog (but I think 4 blogs is enough, don't you? I don't want to end up on Intervention...).

Hope you have a napkin... this is a messy mix of deliciousness. Dig in!!















Do you have any favorite food-themed songs? Tell me! I'm always hungry for more! :)

past music posts:
cover songs
album art
2 STL faves
favorite live music 1
favorite live music 2

No comments:

Post a Comment