Monday, December 13, 2010

4 Reel : The afterlife

What happens when we die? An age-old question that people have always been asking, and will always ask. There are many films that seek the answer. Here are 4 that do so in very very interesting ways. As a reminder, in these 4 Reel posts, I pick 4 movies within a theme, and describe each one in 4 words. Now onto the Hereafter.

1. After Life





reflection, human, goodness, stark

(side note: I haven't seen this film in many years... if anyone can find it on DVD, let me know! I miss it! :))


2. Defending Your Life





Funny, inspiring, moving, hopeful


3. What Dreams May Come





Breathtaking, heartbreaking, gorgeous, powerful

4. Wristcutters: A Love Story





Quirky, whimsical, dark, delightful

(side note, I noticed that Mary Pat Gleason had parts in both Wristcutters and Defending your life. I will be surprised if she doesn't make an appearance when I die :))

No comments:

Post a Comment